- Collecting problems in the Kimmeridge Clay. Steve Etches.
- Modelling a damselfly at a scale of 20:1. Michaela Forthuber.
- Scymnognathus: how a disarranged skeleton can be a 3D model. Susanne
- Video and talk - the appeal of reproductions. Susanne Henssen
- Cracking up. William Lindsay.
- Building a conservation database. Glenys Wass.
- Tertiary vertebrate fossils from Bavaria, South Germany. Lissy Biber.
- Simple tests for a new PVA. Adrian Doyle
- Model of a hatching hornet on a scale of 50:1. Michaela Forthuber.