"Why do you want to work for this museum?"
Ah, the interview question we all dread - what answer will you have up your sleeve? We took a very quick poll of curators and others who work with geology collections and this is a quick summary of the answers we received:
- "It is a privilege to work with these historic collections"
- "Every day is different, usually in a good way"
- "I meet fascinating people all the time"
- "I'm not in it for the money, it's because I'm passionate about my job"
- "I work with dinosaurs. Enough said"