- The life and times of Hastings Elwin or Elwyn (1777 - 1852) and his critical role in founding the Bath Literary and Scientific Institution in 1823
- The collections of George Gardner (1810 - 1849) from the Santana Formation (Cretaceous) of northeast Brazil
- Comment on 'Bioerosion, preparation and curation'
- Reply to Donovan et al., Comment on 'Bioerosion, preparation and curation'
- The Jurassic of Warwickshire: perspectives on collecting
- Lost & Found: 260. Mr Alfred Bernard Badger
- 30th Annual General Meeting
- Errata: The State And Status Of Geological Collections In United Kingdom Museums: 2001.
This issue is available for download: