Geological Curator 6(1)
- The Conservation Of The Sedgwick Museum Barrington (quaternary) Hippopotamus Skeleton
- Preparation Of A Disarticulated Ophthalmosaurus Skeleton To Retain Important Taphonomic Details
- Authigenic Minerals In Vertebrate Fossils From The Wealden Group (Lower Cretaceous) Of The Isle Of Wight
- Resonant Rocks, 'Rock Gongs', Idiophones And Lithophones
- A Victorian Fossil Wholemount Technique: A Cautionary Tale For Our Times
- A Boreal Perisphinctid Ammonite In Australia - A Case Of Nineteenth Century Transportation?
- Nautiloid Atachapi From The Silurian Of Wales
- News From The Museum Of Isle Of Wight Geology
- Lost & Found: 214. Jurassic ammonites from Gibraltar collected by AIan L. GREIG (d. 1988)
- Lost & Found: 233. Dr Archie LAMONT (1907-1985) and unreturned loan specimens found in his collection.
- Geological Curators' Group - 18th Annual General Meeting
- Geological Curators' Group - 19th Annual General Meeting
- Award of the first A. G. Brighton medal to Charles Waterston
This issue is available for download: