- Some early collectors and collections of fossil sponges represented in The Natural History Museum, London
- Comment on 'Type and Figured specimens in the Geology Museum, University of the West Indies, Mona Campus, Jamaica'
- Curation of palynological material: a case study on the British Petroleum micropalaeontological collection
- Upper Carboniferous crinoids: an extraordinary collection by late 19th Century amateur palaeontologists, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
- Obituary: John Norton 1924-2002: An Appreciation
- Lost & Found: 258. Catherine Raisin collection
- Lost & Found: 259a. A collection of fossils including many from the Silurian of Dudley, West Midlands
This issue is available for download: