This print edition will be distributed early in 2024, but our membership has early online access to all the papers featured. These are linked below.
- Sorting a sticky situation: Engaging students in sorting and identifying microfossils from La Brea Tar Pits Christine M. Mazzello, Elizabeth R. Ellwood, Aisling B. Farrell, Nathaniel S. Fox, Stephany Potze, Cornelia A. Clarke, Gary T. Takeuchi, Molly Porter, Emily Lindsey
- Archives in lockdown: The curious case of the BGS ‘Wilson Collection’ Graham Tulloch, Beverly P. Bergman, Philip Stone, and Michael Togher
- Collection security: low-cost measures for mineral collections Erika B Anderson
- Shackleton and Bruce: disentangling Antarctic geological collections at National Museums Scotland Philip Stone, Rachel Walcott and Peder Aspen
- Hiding in plain sight: the unexpected discovery of a historically interesting dinosaur egg in a mineralogy collection Robin F. Hansen and Paul M. Barrett
- Still potentially deadly after all these years: how to safely handle and display radioactive dinosaurs and other fossils Nigel R. Larkin and Jana Horak
GCG members can download the files by logging in to the website