Geological Curator 11(1)
Pyrite Oxidation : Where are we now?
- Pyrite oxidation: a history of treatments
- Anoxic storage of pyrite speciments
- Call the conservator!
- The Dendermonde Mammoth
Other papers in this issue include:
- Marine reptiles from the High Arctic
- Comparing acid preparation methods
- Prehistoric human material at Nottingham Natural History Museum and Creswell Crags
This issue is available for download by members only. Please log in to download
The Geological Curator online archive