GCG useful links listing
We maintain a database of useful web links for geological curation. These vary from informative websites, through to suppliers of materials which may help you to carry out your job effectively.
There are too many links to show on one page, so please select a category to view below:Or you can enter a search term below:
- Axiell UK [supplier] - https://www.axiell.co.uk/ Axiell ALM is the area of the business that supports archives, special libraries and museums around the world. Our world class collection management software includes the prestigious Adlib, Calm, EMu and Mimsy XG suite of products.
- Natural History Conservation [supplier] - http://www.natural-history-conservation.com/ We conserve, prepare, mount and curate natural history specimens in museums, National Trust properties, private collections etc. This includes geology (especially fossils), taxidermy, osteology, botany, freeze-dried and spirit-preserved specimens.
- Testo UK [supplier] - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/applications/museum-monitoring The measurement data monitoring systems and data loggers from Testo help you establish the ideal climatic conditions for your objects of art, thus protecting them from mould, corrosion or deformation.
- Bentley Advanced Materials [supplier] - https://www.benam.co.uk/ Specialised moulding and casting covers a wide spectrum of activity, from industrial applications through to artistic creations and fabrications. We stock rubbers, plastics, epoxies, foams, plasters and a whole host of ancillary products to cover all these areas.
- Deposits magazine [supplier] - https://depositsmag.com/ Fossils, Geology & Minerals. Deposits is a highly acclaimed international printed and digital magazine with regular online content.
- e-rocks minerals auctions [supplier] - https://e-rocks.com/ e-Rocks is about mineral collecting online. Most importantly this is a friendly place and we work hard on a personal level to help customers enjoy using our site. The site is managed 24/7 and Admin is always on hand to help. Our community offers a daily digest of minerals for collectors with interests in all areas of mineralogy, plus thousands of pages of information for reference and research.
No results yet - try a new search or check out these random links instead...
We provide these links in good faith in the anticipation that they will be of assistance to you in performing your job. However please be aware of the following facts before you proceed.
- These links are provided free of charge and GCG has not received any reward for their inclusion
- Links were correct at the time of entry on the database