GCG useful links listing
We maintain a database of useful web links for geological curation. These vary from informative websites, through to suppliers of materials which may help you to carry out your job effectively.
There are too many links to show on one page, so please select a category to view below:Or you can enter a search term below:
- Society of Vertebrate Paleontology [advice,organisation] - http://vertpaleo.org/Home.aspx The Society of Vertebrate Paleontology is a diverse organization of scientists, students, artists, preparators, advocates, writers and scholars across the globe, who are dedicated to the study, discovery, interpretation and preservation of vertebrate fossils.
- Geo-Ed [supplier] - http://www.geoed.co.uk/ We are a small company that specialises in making fossil replicas, chiefly for use in education and by museums. Our replicas can be seen on display in many important museums and touring exhibitions in Britain. GeoEd's replica fossils are near-perfect museum specimens that are are now being made more widely available to the general public.
- NASA [organisation] - https://www.nasa.gov/ NASA's Vision: We reach for new heights and reveal the unknown for the benefit of humankind.
- Novatron Scientific [supplier] - https://www.novatron.co.uk/ specialists in the supply and calibration of precision instruments and equipment for relative humidity, water activity, dew point, temperature & light. Our range of products and services extends from high accuracy hygrometers, data loggers and water activity meters to portable humidifiers/dehumidifiers and UKAS calibration services for a wide range of scientific and measuring equipment.
- Mineral Web [advice] - http://www.minweb.co.uk/ A web site for 3D display of mineral structures
- Smooth-On Inc. [supplier,advice] - https://www.smooth-on.com/ You may never have heard of us, but you've seen our products at work. If you've ever been to the movies, admired a piece of sculpture, marveled at detailed architectural ornamentation or used a telephone; then you've encountered the handiwork of people who use Smooth-On rubbers, plastics, foams and other products to turn their ideas into 3-dimensional reality.
No results yet - try a new search or check out these random links instead...
We provide these links in good faith in the anticipation that they will be of assistance to you in performing your job. However please be aware of the following facts before you proceed.
- These links are provided free of charge and GCG has not received any reward for their inclusion
- Links were correct at the time of entry on the database